We require clear photos that follow our photo guidelines. The photos you upload must be of the items in your possession that you intend to sell and ship. Any issues such as damage, discoloration, or flaws should be clearly photographed.
Here are some additional common reasons for photo rejections:
- Both sneakers are not shown in a full, clear view.
- Both sneakers are not fully visible within the frame of the photo.
- Low lighting. We recommend taking photos in bright lighting conditions, such as under direct sunlight.
- Sneaker details (e.g., SKU, size, etc.) are not fully readable in box/ tag photo.
- Non-sneaker photos. Make sure no other objects or distracting patterns or items are in the photo with the shoes.
- Personal information shown in photos.