If you are in China, please see Shipping for China Sellers.
If you are in Hong Kong, please see Hong Kong Drop-Off.
Congratulations! Once you receive the prepaid shipping label, please follow the instructions below:
- Package each shoebox in a sufficiently-sized cardboard box with bubble wrap or packing paper inside to ensure that the item is secure. Please do not ship items using only the shoebox.
- Use the prepaid shipping label that corresponds to that specific sale. This will ensure that your transaction is properly processed without delay. You will receive one prepaid shipping label for each item sold on the app. If you do not use the prepaid shipping label provided by GOAT, GOAT will not be liable for any lost, missing or damaged items.
- If you are shipping multiple orders, you must ship each item separately. This means that each individual shoebox must be placed in a separate cardboard box using the prepaid shipping label provided for each sale. If you include additional items or shoes (even if they are listed but not sold under your account) or anything else in a shipping box other than the item corresponding to the prepaid shipping label in the shipping box, points may be deducted from your seller rating and your seller account may be suspended. We are not liable for any items or shoes that you include in the shipping box other than the items that correspond to the shipping label.
- If you are reusing a cardboard box to ship your items to us, remove all hazmat warnings, labels, and stickers from the cardboard box to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Drop the package off with the courier listed on the prepaid shipping label within 3 business days (Monday–Saturday for FedEx, UPS and USPS, excluding holidays) of the order being placed. GOAT will not be liable for packages that are tendered to the applicable courier via on-site pickup or third-party access points (e.g., Staples, CVS Pharmacy, UPS Access Point Drop-off Lockers, etc.). Please note that Staples and other third-party mail ship service centers no longer update tracking when scanning packages. Please drop off packages at an official courier facility to ensure tracking is updated on time.
- Once the package is dropped off and scanned by the courier, mark the order as “Dropped Off” in the app. Please retain a copy of your drop-off receipt until your package is scanned as received at a GOAT facility. GOAT will not be liable for any lost, missing, or damaged items that do not leave the drop-off location according to the tracking number.
You must ship from a location within the country/region referenced in your return address. If your return address is located within the US, your package needs to come from the US (e.g., your package cannot come from Canada if your return address is located within the US). Otherwise, we are not liable for any imposed customs fees or lost packages.
Items returned to the seller will only be sent to the return address indicated on your Profile in the app at the time we process your return.
GOAT is not responsible for items that are not shipped in compliance with the guidelines set forth above.