All fees are listed in US dollars, unless otherwise stated. We are not responsible for currency exchange rates, except as described below. If you are an international buyer, you may have the option to buy items in your local currency or US dollars. If you opt to pay in your local currency:
- We'll automatically display your order total in your local currency on the checkout page. Your order total includes the foreign exchange rate as well as any applicable fees or costs.
- If you return a purchase that was purchased in your local currency, you will receive GOAT Credit in the amount you paid in your local currency converted to USD.
- Offers can only be made in USD at this time. We may display approximate conversions to help you make the best offer.
- Selling is only available in USD at the time.
- Some payment methods may not be supported.
Because foreign exchange rates fluctuate, the price you see for an item in your local currency on one day may be different from the price for that same item on another day. The foreign exchange rates we apply are updated daily. GOAT takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any foreign exchange rate applied to your purchase or return.