If you are in China, please see Shipping for China Sellers.
If you are in Hong Kong, please see Hong Kong Drop-Off.
Once you receive the prepaid shipping label, follow the instructions below and drop it off with the courier listed on the prepaid shipping label within 3 business days (Monday - Friday excluding holidays) of the order being placed.
- Package each shoebox in a sufficiently sized cardboard box with bubble wrap or packing paper to ensure that the item is secure. Please do not ship items using only the shoebox.
- Use the prepaid shipping label that corresponds to that specific sale. This will ensure that your transaction is properly processed without delay. You will receive one prepaid shipping label for each item you sell on the app. If you do not use the prepaid shipping label provided by GOAT, GOAT will not be liable for any lost, missing, or damaged items.
- You must ship each sale made on the app separately. This means that each individual shoebox must be placed in a separate cardboard box using the prepaid shipping label provided for that specific sale. If you include additional items or shoes (even if they are listed but not sold under your account) or anything else in a shipping box other than the item corresponding to the prepaid shipping label in the shipping container, points may be deducted from your seller rating and you may be suspended from selling. We are not liable for any items or shoes that you include in the package box other than the items that correspond to the shipping label.
- If you are reusing a container to ship your items to us, remove all hazmat warnings, labels, and stickers from the shipping container to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Drop the package off with the courier listed on the prepaid shipping label within 3 business days (Monday - Friday excluding holidays) of the order being placed. GOAT will not be liable for packages that are tendered to the applicable courier via on-site pickup or third-party access points (e.g., Staples, CVS Pharmacy, UPS Access Point Drop-off Lockers, etc.). Please note that Staples and other third-party mail ship service centers no longer update tracking while scanning packages. Please drop off packages at the courier’s designated store to ensure tracking is updated on time.
- Once the package is dropped off and scanned by the courier, mark the order as “Dropped Off” in the app. Please retain a copy of your drop-off receipt until your package is scanned as received at a GOAT facility. GOAT will not be liable for any lost, missing, or damaged items that do not leave the drop-off location according to the tracking number.
In the event the tracking number on the prepaid shipping label indicates that the package has not left the drop-off location within 72 hours, you must reach out to the applicable courier to retrieve the package. If your package does not show movement within 72 hours of the drop-off date, the corresponding order will automatically be cancelled. If you cannot retrieve the package from the courier, you must provide a drop-off receipt showing the original drop-off date to GOAT for GOAT to consider whether it will initiate a missing package investigation with the courier. A missing package investigation can take anywhere between 7-10 business days and you may be required to sign and return an affidavit, among other requirements.
You must ship from a location within the country/region referenced in your return address. For example, if your return address is located within the US, your package needs to come from the US. Your package cannot come from Canada if your return address is located within the US. Otherwise, we are not liable for any imposed customs fees or lost merchandise.
If your sale is not confirmed within 24 hours of the order being placed and shipped within 3 business days of the order being placed, it will be canceled. If your items are delivered to a GOAT facility after the order has been canceled, you will have the option to have the items sent back to you or consigned on your behalf by GOAT. If you choose to have the item(s) sent back to you, we will send you an invoice for the shipping costs back to you. If you choose to consign the item(s), we will activate the listing(s) at 10% above the lowest price(s) of the same item(s) based on SKU and size. If no lowest price exists, we will set a price in our reasonable discretion. You may change the listing price at any time within the GOAT app.
Items returned to the seller will only be sent to the return address indicated on your profile in the app at the time we process your return.
If you do not use the prepaid shipping label provided by GOAT, GOAT will not be liable for any lost, missing or damaged items.
GOAT is not responsible for items that are not shipped in compliance with the guidelines set forth above.