If an item you have listed sells, we will notify you and ask you to confirm the order. After you confirm the order in the app, you will be prompted to generate a package label – please generate and print the package label.
Remember, items must be shipped in the same condition in which they were originally listed. If the condition changes due to damage or wear, you must cancel your order in the app under the Sell tab.
Once you have generated the label, package the item by following each of these instructions:
- Package each shoebox separately in a sufficiently sized cardboard box with bubble wrap or packing paper to ensure that the item is secure. Please do not ship items using only the shoebox.
- Put the package label that corresponds to that specific sale INSIDE the package box, not on the outside of the package box and not inside the shoebox. This will ensure that your transaction is properly processed without delay. You will receive one package label for each item you sell on the app.
- You must package each sale made on the app separately. This means that each individual shoebox must be placed in a separate cardboard box that includes the package label provided for that specific sale. If you include additional items or shoes (even if they are listed but not sold under your account) or anything else in a package box other than the item corresponding to the package label in the package box, points may be deducted from your seller rating and you may be suspended from selling. We are not liable for any items or shoes that you include in the package box other than the items that correspond to the package label.
- Write the order number on the outside of the package box using a marker.
- If you are shipping your items to us and are reusing a container for the shipment, remove all hazmat warnings, labels, and stickers from the shipping container to avoid unnecessary delays.
You must deliver your packaged item to our Shenzhen delivery location specified by GOAT within 72 hours of the order being placed. If your sale is not confirmed within 24 hours of the order being placed and delivered to our Shenzhen delivery location within 72 hours of the order being placed, the order will be canceled. If you have any questions regarding where your package should be delivered, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can deliver your packaged item to our Shenzhen delivery location in one of two ways – you can drop off your packaged item at the delivery location in person, or you can ship your packaged item to the delivery location. If you decide to drop off your item in person, please follow the drop-off instructions you will receive by email. If you decide to ship your items to the delivery location, you are responsible for the shipping of your package. Do not attempt to use the package label provided to you to ship your package, as this package label must be included inside the package and is not meant to be used for shipping.
You are responsible for all costs you incur in dropping off or shipping your item to our Shenzhen delivery location, and GOAT will not be liable for any loss or damage to your item in transit to us.
GOAT is not responsible for items that are not shipped in compliance with the guidelines set forth above.