You have 3 days to request a return from the date you received the item(s). To initiate a return, tap “Request Return” in the GOAT app when you receive your package, or contact us through the “Submit Request” button at the top of this page.
Once we receive your return, the item(s) will be evaluated before your refund is made. Evaluation criteria include the following:
- Item(s) must include the return label and packing slip provided by GOAT—returns will not be processed without a GOAT return label and packing slip.
- Item(s) must be in the condition they were in when sent by GOAT, including but not limited to: no damage, original tags, no creases as a result of try-on and/or wear, no sole wear (for sneaker items) or debris, and all original packaging included.
- Item(s) must be shipped to us within 3 days from receiving your return label.
- Make sure to only include the item(s) to be returned in your shipping box. GOAT does not take any responsibility for any personal items that are sent to GOAT.
- The evaluation process may take up to 7 days from receipt of the returned item(s) and we reserve the right to make the final decision on all return requests.
Once we process your return, we will refund you for the amount you paid for the item(s) in GOAT Credit, minus the shipping costs to and from you, as well as any priority processing fee paid. You may use GOAT Credit on future purchases, except as otherwise determined by us in our sole and reasonable discretion.
For more information, please view our Purchases and Returns Policy.